PRESS RELEASE – FREE ONE DAY FIELD DAY – INTRODUCTION TO BIODYNAMIC GARDENING,BELLINGEN, NSW – THURSDAY, 20 SEPTEMBER, 2018
An opportunity not to be missed if you are considering growing your food sustainably and organically. This field day will be facilitated by experienced biodynamic practitioners, expert in many facets of growing food using the principles of biodynamics.
So bring your questions, share your experiences and network.
Topics to be covered:
• why biodynamic?
• biodynamic preparations and how to use them;
• making compost and liquid manures;
• using the soil, atmospheric and compost preparations
• seed raising and planting
• using the Moon Planting Calendar.
ADDRESS: 25 Nobles Lane, Bellingen, NSW 24564
DATE: Thursday, 20 September, 2018
TIME: 9am – 3:30pm
COST: FREE! – includes morning tea. BYO Lunch.
Please register for catering purposes on 02 6655 0566
End of Release
For more information please contact Fiona Hannaford
02 6655 0566